Document Shredding Services – Bethlehem
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania is the seventh-largest city in the state, with a population of 74,982 residents, entrepreneurs, and business professionals. With the amount of people working and living in Bethlehem, the need for document shredding is ever prevalent.
Tri-State Shredding provides a variety of shredding services to businesses in the Bethlehem area.
Here’s what we provide:
On-Site Shredding: Secure & Convenient
If you’re looking for quality on-site shredding services for your Bethlehem business or residence, look no further. We provide secure and convenient shredding services so that you can maintain compliance. Whether you require ongoing services or a one-time purge, we’ve got you covered.
All Done in 4 Easy Steps:
We make sure the process is simple and convenient.
Step 1: We bring our mobile shred truck directly to your location.
Step 2: We load your documents onto the truck and you can watch as your documents are destroyed safely and securely.
Step 3: After the process is complete, we give you lockable bins that are an excellent way to keep your sensitive documents contained until your next appointment. Our lockable bins are available in various sizes, depending on your needs.
Step 4: You will then receive a Certificate of Destruction to prove compliance. All of the shredded material is then taken to be recycled.
Looking for Something Within Your Schedule? Try Off-Site Shredding
At Tri-State, we understand that every customer has unique needs, so we provide both on-site and off-site shredding services. If you have a busy schedule or unusual business hours, off-site shredding works around your schedule.
If you would prefer to drop off the documents at our facility or have them picked up by a member of our team, we will accommodate you.
Why use off-site shredding services?
Off-site shredding is beneficial because:
- From working at home to working in the office, off-site shredding is available for those outside the typical 9-5 schedule
- It’s flexible for those who want to drop off their documents at their earliest convenience.
- Our facility is equipped with top of the line shredding equipment to ensure your documents are shredded properly
- It’s cost-effective and simple
Looking for Ongoing Shredding Services? Schedule It!
Depending on the number of papers your Bethlehem business produces, you may require recurring shredding services. This service is perfect for those who want to shred their documents on a regular basis, but dislike the hassle of remembering to book appointments.
Why schedule your shredding appointments?
- We offer, regular, reliable service
- Increased security with no loss of productivity
- Maintain compliance with federal privacy regulations
Hard Drive Destruction for Those Old Electronics
While shredding your documents is essential, you can’t forget about old hard drives. Despite deleting data off your hard drive, information can be easily recovered, which puts you at risk for a data breach. We provide hard drive destruction to your Bethlehem business, where your device will be crushed into tiny fragments. Physical hard drive destruction is your best defence against a data breach.
Protect Yourself Against Identity Theft
These days, shredding your documents isn’t an option: it’s the law. Laws dictate that businesses must shred confidential documents to maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.
There are also numerous other reasons why you should shred your documents.
- Protect yourself, your employees and your customers from identity theft
- Reduce or eliminate clutter by not having papers piling up at the office
- Enjoy peace of mind
Tri-State: Providing Shredding Services For Your Bethlehem Business
Tri-State Shredding is committed to providing quality service to businesses and residents in Bethlehem. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us as your shredding service provider:
- We’re Cost-Effective. We believe in transparency and you will never have to question the cost of our services.
- We Save You Time. Office shredders waste time and put you at risk. We’re quick and efficient so you will never lose productivity.
- We Help You Maintain Compliance. Stay compliant with state and federal regulations and protect yourself by using our certified shredding services!
- We Care About Your Confidentiality. Our specialists have received background checks and we make sure all information is protected from the moment it leaves your business. You can even schedule a confidential pickup.
Complimentary Lockable Containers
Additionally, we can provide secure shredding containers to act as lockable storage for documents ready for shredding, available in various sizes. Whether you choose on-site or off-site shredding, we determine which bins are most suited to your needs based on paper use and disposal levels. Place these bins in areas that are easily accessible to your employees for ease of use.
Contact Tri-State Shredding
Contact us today for more information about shredding services for your Bethlehem business. Give us a call at (717) 233-5606.