Specialists in On Site Shredding Services
When residents and businesses in Pennsylvania require On Site Shredding services, be sure to turn to your local experts at Tri-State Shredding. Our state of the art fleet of shredding trucks bring secure and convenient shredding right to your location or a location of your choosing. Whether you need regular service or a onetime clean out, Tri-State Shredding has you covered.
The benefit of getting mobile shredding is it removes the need to figure out how to transport your documents to a shred facility. It also ensures your peace of mind as you can observe the whole process, from start to finish, happening right before your eyes. No need to worry if any files got lost along the way.
How It Works
Getting In Touch
When you first get in touch, we’ll need to determine if you require a onetime clean out or shredding on a schedule. Onetime clean outs are perfect for clients who produce a low quantity of secure records over a long period. If you find yourself quickly producing a large amount of records then you’ll need a regular scheduled shredding service.
Tri-State will provide you with a number of secure shredding containers to act as lockable storage for files waiting shredding. These containers come in a variety of sizes and styles; which ones you need and the number required will be worked out based on what best fits your budget and space requirements. They are then placed in strategic locations around your business to ensure ease of access, making sure you don’t suffer any loss in productivity.
Arriving On Site
Once the details of your service have been figured out and the shred bins placed, it’ll be time to shred! Whether this is your one time clean out or a scheduled on going service, we follow the same procedure once on site.
The Tri-State On site Shredding Process
- Our mobile shred truck will arrive at the time and location specified by you
- A uniformed staff member will greet you and ask to be shown the documents due for shredding
- Your shred container(s) will be emptied into another secure shred bin and moved outside to the truck
- The bin is then loaded into the truck, our staff member will operate the shredder controls and shred your documents right before your eyes
- Once shredding is complete you will receive a Certificate of Destruction and the shredded material will be brought back to our facility for proper disposal
Observe the whole process for yourself and ensure your peace of mind by knowing your secure records have been destroyed.
Don’t worry about how large or small your requirements are, reach out to Tri-State Shredding if you have questions, or better yet, start secure shredding today!