Identity theft is real, and it is an ongoing issue that businesses across Lancaster and the rest of the U.S must face every day. Since rates are increasing at a rapid pace, it is imperative as a business owner to do everything in your power to protect your company and clients from the risk of identity theft.
The most reliable and efficient means to protect yourself from identity theft is through professional, document destruction. Documents that are no longer serving your business or that are outdated and have reached the end of their retention period, need to be disposed of in a safe manner. Tossing them in your garbage or recycling bin is simply not the answer and could put you in a threatening position if information is stolen and used against you or your clients. Not only should you be considering your documents, but it is important to destroy electronic media appropriately too. This means, old hard drives kicking around should also be securely collected and shred to remove the possibility of data leakage. Failing to do so leaves your business and clients vulnerable and could lead to unforeseen financial trouble if you are found liable.
Why Choose Tri-State Shredding for Your Lancaster Business?
When you make the decision to partner with Tri-State Shredding, you’re choosing a service in Lancaster you can rely on to complete the job with professionalism; protecting your security is always at the forefront of every process we carry out.
Regular and Reliable
- Regular shredding services mean you can count on our team of professionals to come to your location at the pre-discussed time to follow through with shredding. We’ll service your shredding needs on a schedule that is fitting to your needs and agenda. Whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or another time frame of your preference, we are there to fulfill your unique needs. Tri-State is proud to offer shredding services that are carried out on time by professionals who are certified and trained to execute the highest level of expertise.
- Tri-State Shredding is certified by the National Association for Information Destruction NAID and is HIPAA compliant. This certification ensures that your sensitive documents are handled with the utmost care and security. It is important to remain compliantwith state and federal regulations, and by using our Certified shredding services you can guarantee just that. We’ll help you stay secure stress-free throughout your entire appointment with us.
Benefit from Increased Security with Regular Shredding Services
Some businesses and residents in Lancaster require frequent shredding services but are frustrated by the need to constantly reach out for scheduling. Ongoing regular service limits the worry of staying on top of your shredding requirements from the minds of our clients. Regardless of the size or shredding needs of your company, if you find yourself storing information away continuously, a scheduled collection service may be exactly what you need to look after this. Forget spending your efforts on maintain your records any longer; through our document shredding services you will also benefit from secure solutions that allow you to manage old documents. These solutions are our secure shred bins, designed for securing sensitive information so that it does not risk exposure.
Secure Shred Bins Protect Your Documents
When clients require scheduled shredding services, it is vital that proper storage is carried out before destruction. Secure shred bins and containers are the perfect option to ensure documents are safe and organized prior to being collected. Tri-State Shredding offers many types and sizes of containers for a variety of requirements. These containers include consoles with bags, small and large bins on wheels and larger consoles. All are built with locks to maintain your confidentiality.
Document Shredding Options
On Site Document Shredding
- Our mobile shred truck arrives on-site at your location at the specified time agreed upon
- A uniformed staff employee will ask where the documents are located for shredding
- Your shred bins will be emptied into another secure shred bin and transported outside to the truck
- The bin is then loaded on the truck, our employee will operate the shredder controls and shred your documents while you witness the process
- Once shredding is finalized you will receive a Certificate of Destruction and all shredded content will be brought back to our facility for appropriate disposal
Off Site Document Shredding
- Our shred truck will arrive at the time and location you’ve provided
- A uniformed employee will ask to be shown where the documents are for shredding
- Your documents will be emptied into a shred bin and moved outside to the truck
- The bin is then loaded onto the secure truck
- All documents are then transported to our facility for the shredding to take place
- You will be provided a Certificate of Destruction once shredding is finalized
Hard Drive Destruction
We arrive to your location, or you bring your storage device(s) to one of our shred facilities:
- The hard drive is collected by a uniformed employee after they’ve met with you
- The device is taken over to the shredder, or shred truck if on site, and placed into the machine
- Our powerful shredder destroys the device in minutes, ensuring data is unrecoverable
- Shredded material is then sent away for proper recycling
- A Certificate of Destruction will then be given to you
If you are in the Lancaster region and need document shredding or hard drive destruction solutions, please get in touch with our team to discuss with us your options. We will make sure to come up with a collection schedule that is appropriate for your needs, regardless of your budget and location.
We will help keep you protected from non-compliance fines and the risk of information theft.
Call Tri-State Shredding at 717-233-5606