Document Shredding Services in Plum
Using a shredding service you can trust is important, which is why Tri-State Shredding is proud to serve the residents and businesses of Plum, PA. Whether it’s a one-time purge or shredding on a schedule, we’ve got you covered.
Why Shred Your Documents?
There are tons of reasons why you should use a professional shredding service so let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Compliance – There are compliance laws that businesses need to follow, and by using a trusted document destruction service, you are ensuring the protection of information not only for your own company but also for the customers and clients you service.
- Protection – Identity theft is rampant and the best way to curb that threat is by maintaining the safety of your personal information. Using shredding will permanently destroy both physical and digital information that could be misused.
- Reduce Clutter – By regularly shredding, you’ll be able to reduce the clutter in your residence or office and give yourself more space.
Plum On-site Shredding Service
If you need shredding that will come to you in Plum, our on-site shredding services are perfect for you. We’ll arrive at the location of your choosing with our truck so you can watch your documents being destroyed.
How Does It Work?
- You set up an appointment with us; we make a plan for shredding that suits your needs. Whether it’s a one-time job or a scheduled service, we can make it work!
- We will drop off the lockable containers for you to fill with documents to be shredded.
- The truck shows up on location and shreds your documents right in front of your eyes.
- You are provided with a Certificate of Destruction at the end of any shredding job we do for you.
Plum Off-site Shredding Service
Don’t have the room or time to use the on-site shredding service, an off-site service is a perfect option! We’ll come to you, pick up your documents to be shredded and bring them back to our secure shredding facility to dispose of them.
Plum Scheduled Shredding Services
The best way to make sure you keep up to date with shredding is by using a scheduled shredding service. Tri-State Shredding makes shredding easy with various options that can fit into your busy schedule!
Why Use Scheduled Shredding Services?
- Tri-State has reliable services you can count on
- Flexible to your schedule and your needs
- Maintaining and ensuring continued compliance with privacy laws
Hard Drive Destruction
It’s not just documents that need to be shredded, but hard drive destruction is just as important! Even if you delete files off your computer, they’re still there and can be recovered and used against you. Keeping these hard drives is a security risk and can lead to a breach in data. At Tri-State Shredding, we provide hard drive destruction services to those in Plum. We can permanently destroy those hard drives so you can rest easy and know your data won’t end up in the wrong hands.
Why Tri-State Shredding?
We at Tri-State Shredding are proud to stand out from the rest with our continued dedication to those in the Pennsylvania area! Want to know more about what we can do for you or your business? Here’s some of the many benefits of going with Tri-State Shredding:
At Tri-State Shredding, we provide a flat rate per security bin, making it easy for you to determine the cost of shredding. You won’t be left in the dark and can determine the cost of the service each and every time you use us.
Any Size Job
Whether it’s one box or an entire room, we’re happy to get your shredding done!
Confidentiality is of utmost importance, and there’s nothing we understand more than the need for security. Our company is built on the premise of protecting information, so we take that extremely seriously. You’ll be working with our staff that has been screened and background checked, as well as receive a Certificate of Destruction at the end of each job completed.
Contact Tri-State Shredding
Now that you’ve learned all the benefits we can bring, contact us today to learn more about shredding services for you or your Plum business or give us a call at (717) 233-5606.